We are so glad you are here!
The guidance team is here to assist you in your academics, career development as well as with your personal or social concerns. You have been assigned to a guidance counselor according to your last name as follows:
Kathy Moore - College Counselor
A few great ways to start your high school life are:
- Set goals for your first semester and stick to them.
- Create a study space, make a study schedule, and develop good study habits
- Get to know your teachers and don't hesitate to ask for help
- Investigate school clubs and organizations
- Get involved in school activities.
- Attend at least one sporting, musical or theatrical event
- Come to school, and if you do miss a day, be sure to check in with your teacher ASAP for make-up work.
- Take your most challenging curriculum. Be aware of graduation requirements.
- Be organized - keep a planner, complete and turn in all work on time
- First HS grade cards - make sure you understand GPA. Set goals to improve/maintain.
- Schedule a Freshmen conference with your counselor. Ask questions! Develop a 4 year plan.
- Select appropriate 10th grade courses. Meet with your counselor if help is need.