Registration and Tuition
Burbank Early Childhood School, sponsored by the Upper Arlington Board of Education and licensed by the Ohio Department of Education offers:
- full day, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. programs for preschoolers ages 2-1/2 to 5 years
- part day, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. programs for preschoolers ages 2-1/2 to 5 years
- a supplemental program for Upper Arlington Kindergartners.
- MTWThF, MWF or TTh enrollment is possible, except for summer part-day preschool (TWTh).
- September 30th is the cut-off date for age eligibility in all classes.
- Preschool classes have mixed age groups (30 months span) for optimal learning and development.
- Children may be in diapers or pull-ups only in the young preschool class (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 year olds).
- Snacks and lunches are provided in all classes. Tuition pays for lunches.
Program policies and tuition are set by the Upper Arlington Board of Education. Any family may apply, but until February 1st priority is given to current Burbank families and then to U.A. residents. Space permitting, non-resident preschoolers may enroll at a higher tuition. The date of application is the tie-breaker when situations are identical. Registration is on-going and applications are accepted a year ahead of the intended enrollment time. Families applying for immediate enrollment are contacted once their registration forms are returned. Families applying for the following year can expect notification calls by early March.
To enroll, return the completed registration form (both sides) and a non-refundable $50 fee.