Log into Naviance, scroll to the Resources section and choose x2Vol.
On your dashboard, click the green button, Add Hours.
- Log in to x2VOL and view your Dashboard.
- Click the green button, Add Hours.
- You will be on your Activity Log page.
- Click the blue button, Create New.
- Follow the prompts in the section Create a Personal Project: Activity Name, Project Description, Hours amount, date etc. You can add an attachment if needed.
- Be sure to enter the email of the person who can Verify your hours. If you do not include this information, you will delay the approval process.
- Recurring Project: If this project is something you do on a regular basis, make sure you check the box, Make This a Recurring Project. It will save to your Activity Log and allow you to just add the hours and dates in the future, instead of logging the entire activity from scratch each time.
- Multiple Dates: if you’ve done a project over the span of multiple dates, you should enter the last date of your service-learning experience and then explain the details of all the dates you served in the description/notes box.
- Under Apply Hours to Goals click Apply to all non-exclusive goals. This will allow you to apply your hours to the President's Volunteer Service Award and/or Senior Service Cord, if you would like to be considered for these awards.
- Honor Code: You must check the honor code before submitting your hours. You are claiming that the information you submitted is accurate and true.
- Be sure to click Submit at the end.
All volunteer activities are subject to the UA Rules for Community Service:
- Completed without pay.
- Completed for someone other than a family member.
- Completed for the school or service agency/organization.
- Youth in the Booth does not count as community service, unless you have donated your pay and can produce a receipt.
- All political activities must be non-partisan (i.e., working for the League of Women Voters or Get Out the Vote. NOT - working for a specific campaign for a candidate)
- Extended service trips/camps can receive a maximum of 18 hours per day. This includes 6th grade camp (maximum of 48 hours for 6th grade camp).
- Religious activities count with the exceptions of teaching or preaching.
Having trouble? Contact Jeanne Gogolski, Career Development/Service-learning Coordinator, [email protected]