Transcript Requests

Current Students

For seniors who need transcripts, please see the Senior Forms and Information page under the College Center section of our website for a complete list of senior forms. The forms can also be found in Canvas and Naviance. 

UAHS Alumni

Students who have graduated from Upper Arlington High School may complete this Transcript Request Form. If you have questions, please contact Kim Gard, Records Secretary, at [email protected]

View text-based website