Upper Arlington Schools is working closely with state and local health officials as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation. We are committed to implementing public health recommendations as required. Updated information will be shared with students, staff and families as it becomes available via email and on our homepage under District News.
We ask that you keep in mind these everyday preventive measures that are our primary line of defense against COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands;
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care; and
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We encourage you to consult these resources for additional information about COVID-19.