Private donors are joining together to support Legacy, a capital campaign to enhance Upper Arlington's excellence in education, in raising $7.5 million to complete and expand the scope of the $230 million bond levy project.
ü RAISED $5 million toward construction costs - as promised to the community throughout bond levy campaign
p NEEDED $2.5 million for "The Honor Project" - which seeks to go above and beyond the bricks and mortar, to support programming that impacts students' daily academic and co-curricular experiences
The Legacy Capital Campaign is excited to be working with The Columbus Foundation -
account: UA School District Legacy Fund #3780.
- 100% tax deductible - as no goods or services are provided in consideration of a gift;
- Can be paid over a 4-year period (completed by December 31, 2023);
- Payable through securities, donor-advised funds, credit card, or check; and
- Offered with naming right opportunities at certain levels of giving.
To make a donation, fill out the pledge card and choose a payment option:
- For all donations, please complete a pledge card
for campaign files and to be added to the Legacy donor list for all publications. You can mail the pledge card to address provided below for Upper Arlington Schools or scan/take a picture and send it in an email to [email protected]
. Please note the "Name Recognition" line - this gives the campaign permission to use your name as a donor and acknowledges that you do not wish to remain anonymous.
1. Donation of securities, donor advised funds, cash transfers and bank account payments (ACH) are processed through The Columbus Foundation. Please send an email to Aimee White at [email protected] and Angela Parsons at [email protected] to proceed with your donation.
2. Credit Card Payments - you can elect to do a single payment or recurring payments through The Columbus Foundation. For recurring payments, please contact Aimee White at [email protected] before processing your payment to confirm your total gift amount and duration of payment. Please note, in order to make recurring payments you must set up an account/login when signing in to The Columbus Foundation website. If you choose to proceed as a guest you will be given a single payment option. Click the Donate button to join the Legacy Campaign! Donate
3. Single Payment By Check - paid to "Upper Arlington Schools" and mailed to:
Upper Arlington Schools
Attn: Aimee White/Legacy Campaign
1950 North Mallway Drive
Columbus, OH 43221