Thanks to the generous support of the Upper Arlington Education Foundation, the Upper Arlington Community Foundation, Upper Arlington Rotary, our PTOs and more, our free meal program will continue through the summer. The grab-and-go lunches and breakfasts are available for any school-age children in Upper Arlington. This has been a valued resource for many families amid the extended school closure and the many uncertainties of this time.
To help our Nutritional Services Department plan ahead, please complete this short form to indicate your family’s interest in participating in the summer lunch program: Summer Meal Distribution Survey.
During the summer, meals will be distributed on Tuesdays (two lunches and two breakfasts) and Thursdays (three lunches and three breakfasts) at the following locations and times:
- Tremont Elementary School - 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Barrington Elementary School - 10:30 a.m. until 11:15 a.m.
- Greensview Elementary School - 10:30 a.m. until 11:15 a.m.
- Windermere Elementary School - 11:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Wickliffe Progressive Elementary School - 11:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
If your family cannot come to the school, please email Nutritional Services Director Irene Hunt at [email protected] to make alternate arrangements.
Many thanks to our Nutritional Services and Transportation staff for their help in continuing to provide this service to our community this summer!